Equine Omega Gold boasts numerous potential health benefits for horses. Everything from improved joint health and stamina to improved performance.
This is a huge deal if true so let’s look deeper into what Equine Omega Gold has to offer your horse.
Equine Omega Gold is produced from pressed oil derived from the Camelina Sativa plant which is an edible plant also known as false flax.
Camelina Sativa is grown in arid and cold climates and it is a relatively hardy plant. It can often be found grown in Canada and Montana but it originated in Europe.
It is in the same family as broccoli and canola as a member of the mustard family.
Camelina oil is high in Omega fatty acids. It has a naturally occurring proper balance of Omega 3, 6, and 9. This is important for horses health.
On top of being a great source of Omega fatty acids, it is also rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is an effective antioxidant for horses. It contains tocopherol, beta tocopherol and gamma tocopherol.
Omega Gold is non GMO and is cold pressed and unrefined making it natural equine supplement. It contains glucosamine and it is gluten free.
Equine Omega Gold Health Benefits
Omega Gold for horses is packed with high quality ingredients and micronutrients that have proven health benefits. There are a number of benefits horse owners have reported when using Equine Omega Gold as a part of their horse’s daily diet. Here are the most exciting potential benefits for your horse.
- Omega Fatty acids promote joint health and healthy muscles
- Antioxidants have be shown to help minimize and eliminate free radicals in horses
- When exercising horses can gather inflammation and Omega Gold contains inflammation reducing qualities
- May improve stamina and endurance in working horses
- Can help maintain healthy and strong muscles in horses
- Supports the horse’s nervous system
- Aids muscle recovery in working horses
- Improve joint pain in horses
- May reduce equine joint stiffness
- May improve horses joint flexibility
- May improve horse joint mobility
- May promote healthy equine cartilage
- May improve acute joint stiffness
- Promotes strong joints and supportive tissue
- Improved overall joint health
- May improve horse back pain
- May reduce stress in horses
- Supports horses in maintaining brain function
- May promote improved mood in horses
- Helps recovery in working horses
- Some horses reported to have an improved mood
- May improve overall brain function in horses
- May improve sensitive skin in horses
- May help horses with allergies
- Supports proper equine pulmonary function
- Improved blood circulation
- Supports the proper function of horses lungs
- May improve cellular function in horses
- May improve cardiovascular health in horses
- Helps maintain a healthy gut biome in horses
- May improve horses digestion
- Supports healthy reproductive health in horses
- May help maintain fertility
- Supports healthy eye function in horses